I'll be spending almost a year in Moscow and St. Petersburg working on my dissertation research, and when I'm not sitting in the archives, I'll keep everyone posted on what I'm up to!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Important issues

Since the fate of Ukraine did not seem to capture anyone's imagination!

Although it is the holidays over there - Happy Turkey day! I was in the archive. Did go out to dinner with roommate's Romanian parents and sister. The least they can do since they are living in my apartment all weekend. Its a bit cozy....

So today, I was almost hit by a bus. It missed me by about a foot. I was on the sidewalk.

Buses should not drive on the sidewalk. Analyze and discuss.

People should make no effort to match their clothes in the dead of Moscow's winter. Every item of clothing should in no way coordinate with any other item of clothing. None of these items of clothing should be stiletto heeled boots. Analyze and discuss.

Comments: Post a Comment