I'll be spending almost a year in Moscow and St. Petersburg working on my dissertation research, and when I'm not sitting in the archives, I'll keep everyone posted on what I'm up to!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Ow my aching head

Things I will write about when my headache goes away....(I've had it for 2 days, I'm not holding out hope here)

Monks in Leather jackets
Potable Moscow water brought to you by the makers of Brita
Moscow TsCKA: 0 Yaroslavl Lokomotiv: 0 (hockey)
The secrets of Novodevichii cememtery
Documents, documents, everywhere

What I would like to do is go back to bed, but my bed, or rather my STUPID RUSSIAN FEATHER PILLOW is the source of the back pain-turned-headache. Does anyone know how to say "muscle relaxers" in Russian? Oh wait, I know, "Red wine." :-)

more later

Comments: Post a Comment