I'll be spending almost a year in Moscow and St. Petersburg working on my dissertation research, and when I'm not sitting in the archives, I'll keep everyone posted on what I'm up to!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Titling the Title

So I couldn't decide on a witty title for this entry. Not that they all have to be witty, but...

Anyway, the prospective candidates were:
1. The Rat Man cometh
2. I love brussel sprouts
3. Blessed are the tortellini, for they shall fill my stomach

There were others, but I forgot.

The reason why 2 out of the 3 candidates refer to food is that I am ALWAYS either 1) eating 2) hungry 3) thinking about food 4) buying food. I really do love brussel sprouts. I have them with almost every meal, and its my favorite part. Cut them in half, and pan sear them with butter and some salt and pepper. Yum! Amanda and Tina know this secret, and the rest of you are just missing out! And I had real tortellini for dinner tonight, with real spaghetti sauce, and it was wonderful. When I say 'real' spaghetti sauce, I mean Pasta Barilla from a jar. Other days I make the stuff from scratch, but I wanted someone in Italy to do the work for me today. :-)

Rat Man - Rat Man is the reason why I might quick graduate school before too long. Rat Man (so named because that


AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! A f*%&#ing FLEA just jumped up on my computer! Where the hell did he come from.?

Sorry, Rat Man's face looks like a Rat. I don't know what he does in the archive, but he apparently thinks he is important, because everytime he walks into the reading room, and into his little glass-enclosed cubicle, he SLAMS the door. EVERYTIME. Needless to say, this drives me up a wall.

For real information on what I'm up to, read the next posts....

Comments: Post a Comment