I'll be spending almost a year in Moscow and St. Petersburg working on my dissertation research, and when I'm not sitting in the archives, I'll keep everyone posted on what I'm up to!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

swoon

Right now I am much enjoying watching "Pride and Predjudice" on TV (in Russian). But its the Colin Firth version, so who cares what language its in - its a beautiful sight to watch.

But the reason I am writing is to post pictures. Its been awhile, due to internet issues, so these range from several weeks ago, from my walks around the city, to my hike the weekend, and other scenes. Enjoy!

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAM2TVm4bOGz1o

I'm glad to hear that everyone is voting! Its so exiciting! I'm getting up at 5am or so to watch the returns come in, even though I don't really think it will be decided tomorrow.
And Dad, if my "team" doesn't win, I also promise to be a gracious loser!

Comments: Post a Comment