I'll be spending almost a year in Moscow and St. Petersburg working on my dissertation research, and when I'm not sitting in the archives, I'll keep everyone posted on what I'm up to!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Ahchoo!

Okay, never mind. I typed a long - but witty - blog in a semi-drunken state, all about my sneezing, snotty (as in my nose), drunken self, who after 3 months in Russia finally had some vodka with some American BOYS, which just made me happy, because I like boys and don't see enough of them here, (and I hadn't had any vodka yet) and rambled on about my weak nose muscles' inability to keep the byproducts of my cold from succombing (sp?) to gravity, and well, it was damn funny, and then my web browers farted and I lost it all, so f*** that, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight. Damn internet.

Comments: Post a Comment